- Thomas Cook outlines its long-haul vision for secondary airports
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes and the Travel Foundation join forces for Year of Sustainable Tourism
- New routes, Asian growth and financial challenges - Etihad's Peter Baumgartner discusses the airline's future
- Three questions for... Verónica Sevilla, CEO, Quito Turismo
- Why AirAsia X is finding the middle ground
Routes Americas is the only event that brings together airlines, airports and tourism authorities to plan air services for North and South...
About Routes Americas 2018
Spotlight on Quito
Routes Americas will be hosted by the Ecuadorian capital of Quito in 2018. A Routes event has never been held in Ecuador prior to this successful...
A new joint venture (JV) has been established between Chinese and Russian aircraft manufacturers with the goal of creating a new 280-seat widebody aircraft. With a range of 12,000km, the...
SunExpress is an airline on the move. The carrier has recently appointed a new head of network planning and scheduling in Wilken Bellmann, who brings new ideas on how to develop its route...
New Saudi Arabian carrier SaudiGulf Airlines could take as many as 16 widebody Boeing aircraft, the manufacturer has announced. The announcement, which was made as part of US President...