- Thomas Cook outlines its long-haul vision for secondary airports
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes and the Travel Foundation join forces for Year of Sustainable Tourism
- New routes, Asian growth and financial challenges - Etihad's Peter Baumgartner discusses the airline's future
- Three questions for... Verónica Sevilla, CEO, Quito Turismo
- Why AirAsia X is finding the middle ground
About Routes Asia 2018
Stay tuned to this blog to see what's happening right now at Routes Asia 2017, with latest updates from the Strategy Summit, exhibition...
Routes Asia 2018
Named one of the top 10 most beautiful cities in the world in 2015, Brisbane, Australia will host Routes Asia in 2018. With significant growth,...
A new joint venture (JV) has been established between Chinese and Russian aircraft manufacturers with the goal of creating a new 280-seat widebody aircraft. With a range of 12,000km, the...
SunExpress is an airline on the move. The carrier has recently appointed a new head of network planning and scheduling in Wilken Bellmann, who brings new ideas on how to develop its route...
New Saudi Arabian carrier SaudiGulf Airlines could take as many as 16 widebody Boeing aircraft, the manufacturer has announced. The announcement, which was made as part of US President...