- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- Northern Ireland could double tourism market if £20m investment is used wisely, claims Ryanair CMO
- WOW Air targets 10% of trans-atlantic travel
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- PRESS RELEASE: Europe’s aviation industry heads to Belfast to plan future flights
About Routes Asia 2018
Stay tuned to this blog to see what's happening right now at Routes Asia 2017, with latest updates from the Strategy Summit, exhibition...
Routes Asia 2018
Named one of the top 10 most beautiful cities in the world in 2015, Brisbane, Australia will host Routes Asia in 2018. With significant growth,...
Routes Europe brings together airlines, airports, tourism authorities, governments and other stakeholders to plan future air routes. The 2018 event will be hosted by the Basque Government and...
Brexit is a European problem which should encourage airports across the region to lobby for Open Skies agreements, the sales director of London City Airport has said. Bernard Lavelle, speaking...
The annual Routes Europe Marketing Awards are highly regarded in the aviation industry because they are voted for by airlines. They recognise the outstanding marketing services that have supported...