- Business as usual despite Brexit uncertainty, says easyJet CEO
- World Routes 2017 Marketing Awards closing soon
- Leading names to discuss aviation’s future at World Routes 2017
- Ras-al Khaimah gaining momentum after “one of the greatest turnarounds in regional aviation history”
- Interview: Eindhoven's Dean Boljuncic outlines hub connection ambitions
About Routes Europe 2018
Bilbao is a city steeped in history, arts and culture and is dedicated to positioning itself as a premier tourist destination.
Routes Europe brings together airlines, airports, tourism authorities, governments and other stakeholders to plan future air routes. The 2018...
Over the last year, we’ve been working even harder to ensure our airline partners:
- Better yield
- Higher load factor
- Improved airport efficiency
- Lower Total Cost of Operation
We appreciate your vote for the World Routes Award 2017.
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17
- Hawaiian Airlines outlines A321neo routes in 2018
- Air France resumes Nairobi service from Mar 2018
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- Interview: Cork's Niall MacCarthy discusses Norwegian's transatlantic routes and future network strategy
The Japanese market has been one of Qantas' standouts in recent years, with significant growth in capacity. OAG data shows the airline increased capacity from Australia to...
There is limited time left to claim the early booking rate for World Routes in Barcelona. Register by Monday, 31 July to save up to £175 on the cost of a place. The annual World...
The huge expansion in international Chinese air travel is well-documented, but its impact on the global industry cannot be overstated. Even for a country of 1.37 billion people at the...