- KLM to resume flights into Costa Rica to support growing European demand
- Oil prices and the French elections - currency expert discusses aviation risk
- WOW Air targets 10% of trans-atlantic travel
- A4E chief slams ATC strike "scandal"
- Embraer: our new aircraft will make 800 European unserved routes profitable
About World Routes 2017
Interested in hosting?
Routes events travel to a different location every year and there is a vigorous process in place to select the best hosts. Neil Mulligan,...
Barcelona’s array of cultural, architectural and leisure attractions, helped it to attract over 8 million tourists in 2015, making it one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
Routes Europe brings together airlines, airports and tourism authorities to plan new flights and strengthen existing routes. It meets in a new location every year to highlight different markets to...
European long-haul, low-cost carrier Norwegian is to launch a new route from its London Gatwick base to Singapore later this year as the airline’s growing UK network expands into Asia for...
Gulf carrier Emirates Airline is cutting back on its schedules to the United States of America, blaming policies introduced by President Trump's administration for hurting bookings. Daily flights...