Read all the latest press releases here!
For further press information please contact:
Routes CIS Gearing Up for Strategy Forum
Posted 04/06/2010 by Routes - Viewed 3734 time(s)
Preparations for the Routes CIS Strategy Forum, being held at Routes CIS in Kharkiv, Ukraine from 7-9 June 2010, are underway. The Strategy Forum will span the three-day networking event and will be moderated by Yulia Crane, Research and Analysis Manager at ASM, Routes' official consultants, and Tony Griffin, ASM's Chief Operating Officer.
As the first ever Routes event dedicated to the CIS region, Routes CIS will offer the region's airlines and airports the perfect platform to do business and improve their air transport networks. The Strategy Forum will provide a stimulating forum to aid the development of knowledge across the field of aviation. It will be split into three sessions, hosted by a series of knowledgeable panellists.
Session one, entitled 'CIS Today and in the Future', will be presented on Monday, 7th June, by Anatoliy Nikolaevich Trotsenko, President, Ukrainian Airports Association; Simon McNamara, General Manager Infrastructure & Environment, European Airline Association (ERA), and Sergey Fomenko, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Ukraine International Airlines. It will be addressing the issues of the growth of air services in the CIS states, looking at air service access to the region and how to enter the market, and the presenters will debate whether low-cost airlines can capture the market.
Session two, on Tuesday, 8th June, will be given by Simon McNamara, Darren Brewer, Operations Manager, Astraeus Airlines, and Stanislav Zeman, Aviation Business, Marketing & Product Management Executive Director, Prague Airport. The session will be entitled 'Cooperation between Airlines & Airports' and will consider the question 'Who is the Client: the Airline or the Passenger?'
The final session on Wednesday, 9th June, will give guidance on 'Winning the Airlines' and will be a workshop hosted by ASM. Tony Griffin and Yuliya Crane will consider the major influences in the airline decision making process, and what your destination has over your competitors.
To find out more about the event, and to register to attend, visit
- Ends -
Notes to Editors:
- § World Routes - The World Route Development Forum - is the world renowned annual airline and airport networking event. Routes facilitates and encourages the role of airports in the development of air services through organising global and region specific airline/airport networking forums.
- § This year's World Route Development Forum will take place in Vancouver, Canada, 19th-21st September.
- § Routes Regional events include Routes Americas, Routes Asia, Routes Europe, Routes Africa and Routes CIS.
- § Routes was founded in 1995 by Chairman Mike Howarth as part of the Manchester UK-based ASM Ltd., a consultancy specialising in the field of route development for airports. www.asm-global.com.
- § Both companies are now subsidiaries of RDG -The Route Development Group - which is the leading global solutions provider in the strategically important 'route development' sector of air transport. www.routedevgroup.com
- § In April 2007, Routes also won the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2007. The award, for outstanding business performance and commercial success, recognised Routes' sustained contribution to aviation route development through its innovative Regional and World Route Development Forums.
For further press information please contact Nadine Wenn at:
The Route Development Group (RDG)
T: +44 (0)161 234 2711
113-115 Portland Street
Manchester M1 6DW
Please login to view this content. Not a member? Register for free.