Routes Talks Social Media Presentations 2011
Social media is an important discusion point within most businesses at the moment and within the aviation industry it is changing the face of how many organisations communicate with existing and potential customers.
The dedicated Social Media briefings at World Routes in Berlin explored how social media is being used in the industry at the moment with presentations from key industry experts in the field, together with first-hand accounts from airlines and airports explaining how it works for them.
- Bernard Lavelle, Sales Director, London City Airport New
- Christi McNeill, Emerging Media Strategy Specialist, Southwest Airlines New
- Sven Solterbeck, Founder, Solterbeck.net New
- Dr Matthew McDougall, Chief Executive Officer, SinoTech Group New
- Julian Carr, Managing Director, bmibaby New
- Mark Scourse, Business Development Director, 3sixty
- Justin Meyer, Manager of Air Service Development, Kansas City Aviation Department