Yamal Airlines to Offer Ukraine Service
Posted 13 April 2012 11:36
Russian carrier Yamal Airlines in Summer 2012 season is introducing new service to Ukraine, with flights to Kharkov, Kiev and Lviv.
According to the carrier's website schedule listing, planned routes and frequencies are:
- Moscow Domodedovo – Kharkov eff 27APR12 6 weekly CRJ200 service
- Moscow Domodedovo – Lviv eff 27APR12 5 weekly CRJ200 service
- Tyumen – Kiev eff 13APR12 1 weekly Boeing 737 service
- Ufa – Kharkov eff 27APR12 1 weekly CRJ200 service
- Ufa – Kiev eff 14APR12 1 weekly Boeing 737 service
|Follow @Routesonline Follow @TheHUBRoutes Follow @AirlineRoute|
All the news direct to your inbox!
Register with Routesonline and get all the latest air service development news in our weekly newsletter The HUB.
All the latest news from our events can be seen by searching the #RoutesAfrica, #RoutesAmericas, #RoutesAsia, #RoutesCIS, #RoutesEurope and #WorldRoutes hashtags.
© 2013 UBM Aviation Routes, please click here to read our editorial guidelines.
Posted 11 December 2013 14:38
Posted 10 December 2013 13:45
Posted 11 December 2013 13:10
Posted 11 December 2013 11:50
Posted 10 December 2013 21:10