Russian carrier Yamal Airlines in Summer 2012 season is introducing new service to Ukraine, with flights to Kharkov, Kiev and Lviv.
According to the carrier's website schedule listing, planned routes and frequencies are:
- Moscow Domodedovo – Kharkov eff 27APR12 6 weekly CRJ200 service
- Moscow Domodedovo – Lviv eff 27APR12 5 weekly CRJ200 service
- Tyumen – Kiev eff 13APR12 1 weekly Boeing 737 service
- Ufa – Kharkov eff 27APR12 1 weekly CRJ200 service
- Ufa – Kiev eff 14APR12 1 weekly Boeing 737 service