Thai Airways International on Saturday 21APR12 further updated its Winter 2012/13 schedule, including additional Airbus A380 routes. Initially the airline will operate service to Hong Kong and Singapore from 28OCT12 for 6 weeks, before entering long-haul service including Frankfurt and Paris CDG. Planned A380 service to Tokyo Narita remains unchanged, but will not be the first A380 route.
- Bangkok – Hong Kong 28OCT12 – 14DEC12 TG600/601, 1 daily
- Bangkok - Singapore 28OCT12 – 14DEC12 TG409/410, 1 daily
- Bangkok – Frankfurt eff 15DEC12 TG920/921, 1 daily
- Bangkok – Tokyo Narita eff 16JAN13 TG676/677, 1 daily
- Bangkok – Paris CDG eff 16FEB13 TG930/931, 1 daily (Overall frequencies will reduce from 10 weekly 777-300ER to 1 daily A380)