THAI Outlines A380 Operations
Posted 23 April 2012 18:58
Thai Airways International on Saturday 21APR12 further updated its Winter 2012/13 schedule, including additional Airbus A380 routes. Initially the airline will operate service to Hong Kong and Singapore from 28OCT12 for 6 weeks, before entering long-haul service including Frankfurt and Paris CDG. Planned A380 service to Tokyo Narita remains unchanged, but will not be the first A380 route.
- Bangkok – Hong Kong 28OCT12 – 14DEC12 TG600/601, 1 daily
- Bangkok - Singapore 28OCT12 – 14DEC12 TG409/410, 1 daily
- Bangkok – Frankfurt eff 15DEC12 TG920/921, 1 daily
- Bangkok – Tokyo Narita eff 16JAN13 TG676/677, 1 daily
- Bangkok – Paris CDG eff 16FEB13 TG930/931, 1 daily (Overall frequencies will reduce from 10 weekly 777-300ER to 1 daily A380)
|Follow @routesonline Follow @thehubroutes Follow @airlineroute|
All the news direct to your inbox!
Register with Routesonline and get all the latest air service development news in our weekly newsletter The Hub.
All the latest news from our events can be seen by searching the #RoutesAfrica, #RoutesAmericas, #RoutesAsia, #RoutesCIS, #RoutesEurope and #WorldRoutes hashtags.
© 2013 UBM Aviation Routes, please click here to read our editorial guidelines.
Posted 13 May 2013 22:53
Posted 13 May 2013 15:05
Posted 15 May 2013 11:23
Posted 13 May 2013 14:53
Posted 13 May 2013 19:35