EasyJet outlines New UK-based Routes in Winter 2012
Posted 24 April 2012 11:38
easyJet in Winter 2012/13 is introducing a number of new routes from the UK. All routes listed below has been annnounced, as of the week of 23APR12:
- eff 01OCT12 London Gatwick – Isle of Man 6 weekly
- eff 22OCT12 Belfast – Birmingham 12 weekly (7 weekly from 22OCT12 to 28OCT12)
- eff 28OCT12 London Gatwick – Tallinn 4 weekly
- eff 29OCT12 Bristol – Copenhagen 4 weekly
- eff 29OCT12 London Gatwick – Luxembourg 4 weekly
- eff NOV12 Newcastle – Amsterdam
- eff 01NOV12 Manchester – Tel Aviv 2 weekly
- eff 14DEC12 London Southend – Geneva 3 weekly
- eff 15DEC12 London Gatwick – Turin 2 weekly
- eff 08FEB13 London Southend – Venice 4 weekly
|Follow @Routesonline Follow @TheHUBRoutes Follow @AirlineRoute|
All the news direct to your inbox!
Register with Routesonline and get all the latest air service development news in our weekly newsletter The HUB.
All the latest news from our events can be seen by searching the #RoutesAfrica, #RoutesAmericas, #RoutesAsia, #RoutesCIS, #RoutesEurope and #WorldRoutes hashtags.
© 2013 UBM Aviation Routes, please click here to read our editorial guidelines.
Posted 05 December 2013 12:50
Posted 01 August 2013 07:21
Posted 07 December 2013 06:18
Posted 30 May 2013 08:44
Posted 01 August 2013 07:02