The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Singapore Airlines during the month of March 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft on Singapore – Mumbai route. From 01MAR19 to 30MAR19,...
- Austrian ends Vienna – Linz service in late-Oct 2018
- Adria launches Paderborn base in late-Oct 2018
- Air New Zealand adds Boeing 787 service to Vancouver in NW18
- Air China NW18 Chengdu – Sydney aircraft changes
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18