The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Avianca in this week’s inventory update continues to delay planned launch date for Bogota – Santa Cruz route. Previously available...
- Avianca extends leased Evelop A330 service to 2Q18
- ANA S18 international service changes as of 18JAN18
- Copa Airlines expands Curacao flights from July 2018
- Copa Airlines expands Mendoza service from July 2018
- Lufthansa S18 Munich – Chicago service updates as of 17JAN18
- EVA AIR April 2018 New York frequency changes