The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Turkish Airlines last week gradually extended schedule listing into winter 2018/19 season, effective 28OCT18. This includes preliminary filing of...
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018
- Thai expands Milan service in 1Q18
- Asiana Airlines S18 Long-Haul changes as of 17NOV17
- Copa Airlines increases US West Coast service in 1Q18
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Singapore service from May 2018
- Adria Airways cancels planned Munich – Bern launch in W17