The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Air China during the month of May and June 2018 is introducing Boeing 737 MAX 8 service on Beijing – Bangkok service, initially operating...
- Thai Airways International increases Busan service from May 2018
- Thai Airways International May 2018 aircraft changes
- Lufthansa Aug 2018 Dusseldorf – Newark aircraft changes
- Jet Airways expands ANA codeshare to Tokyo Haneda from April 2018
- Air New Zealand increases Singapore service in NS19
- Singapore Airlines / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare to Mexico from May 2018