The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Turkish Airlines in the 2 nd quarter of 2019 is temporary adjusting service to Dubai, due to runway maintenance project. As of 17OCT18, planned...
- Alitalia / ANA begins codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2018
- Ethiopian resumes Eritrea – Europe link from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines adds Somalia service from Nov 2018
- EVA Air W18 Boeing 787 operations as of 17OCT18
- United Airlines domestic network changes in 1H19
- United S19 San Francisco – Asia aircraft changes as of 12OCT18