We are an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are privately owned and have developed into South Africa's first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centres and hubs throughout South Africa. We have codeshare and schedule co-ordination agreements with South African Airways and South African Express. Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other airline, operating over 3000 flights per month in servicing...
Airlink route marks the start of commercial connectivity for the island.
- SA Airlink outlines E190 operation from August 2017
- SA Airlink plans Oct 2017 St. Helena launch
- SA Airlink to launch E-Jet operations in South Africa
- SA Airlink adds new routing in 1Q17
- SA Airlink Adds Nosy-Be Service from late-March 2016
- SA Airlink Adds Cape Town – Maun Service from March 2016