Introduction to SA Airlink
We are an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are privately owned and have developed into South Africa's first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centres and hubs throughout South Africa. We have codeshare and schedule co-ordination agreements with South African Airways and South African Express.
Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other airline, operating over 3000 flights per month in servicing more than 29 destinations in Southern Africa.
Airlink will from 1 October 2012 apply one of its 12 Embraer ERJ135 37 seat regional jets to...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
- Airlink Expands Mozambique Network
- United Airlines To Open Washington-Cape Town Route
- Qatar Airways Signs Codeshare Accord With South Africa’s Airlink
- United grows Southern Africa connectivity with Airlink partnership
- Emirates, South Africa’s CemAir ink interline agreement