Introduction to SA Airlink
We are an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are privately owned and have developed into South Africa's first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centres and hubs throughout South Africa. We have codeshare and schedule co-ordination agreements with South African Airways and South African Express.
Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other airline, operating over 3000 flights per month in servicing more than 29 destinations in Southern Africa.
Airlink will from 1 October 2012 apply one of its 12 Embraer ERJ135 37 seat regional jets to...
CemAir is the fourth South African carrier Emirates has struck either an interline or codeshare pact with.
- Emirates and Airlink sign codeshare agreement
- Airlink expands Namibia service
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Emirates partnership opens up more Southern Africa routes
- Recovery Tracker: Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Airlink and more
- SA Airlink increases Embraer E170/190 network in 2Q18