Dragonair, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 15 A330-300s, six A321s and 11 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 35 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 19 in Mainland China.
Dragonair has been recognised for its product and service quality, and was voted for two consecutive years "World's Best...
Cathay Dragon in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting Hong Kong – Taichung route, as the airline reduces overall flights from 2 to 1 daily....
- Finnair / Cathay Dragon begins codeshare service from mid-June 2018
- Cathay Dragon adds new destinations in W18
- Cathay Dragon expands Clark flights from July 2018
- Cathay Dragon increases Nanjing capacity from April 2018
- Cathay Dragon adds Jinan service from March 2018
- Cathay Dragon adjusts Busan schedule in S18