Dragonair, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 15 A330-300s, six A321s and 11 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 35 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 19 in Mainland China. Dragonair has been recognised for its product and service quality, and was voted for two consecutive years...
Cathay Dragon in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting Hong Kong – Taichung route, as the airline reduces overall flights from 2 to 1 daily....
- Finnair / Cathay Dragon begins codeshare service from mid-June 2018
- Cathay Dragon adds new destinations in W18
- Cathay Dragon expands Clark flights from July 2018
- Cathay Dragon increases Nanjing capacity from April 2018
- Cathay Dragon adds Jinan service from March 2018
- Cathay Dragon adjusts Busan schedule in S18