Dragonair, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 15 A330-300s, six A321s and 11 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 35 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 19 in Mainland China. Dragonair has been recognised for its product and service quality, and was voted for two consecutive years...
Cathay Dragon in summer 2018 season is expanding capacity on Hong Kong – Nanjing route, currently sees A320 and A330 operating 1 daily...
- Cathay Dragon adds Jinan service from March 2018
- Cathay Dragon adjusts Busan schedule in S18
- Cathay Dragon adds Nanning service from Jan 2018
- Cathay Dragon ends Kota Kinabalu service in Jan 2018
- Cathay Dragon expands Fukuoka flights in W17
- Cathay Dragon files one-time Guam charter in Nov 2017