This week: Air Italy adds a fourth international route from Milan Malpensa and Air Malta to serve London Southend.
- AirAsia looks at new market opportunities
- Low-Cost Carriers support the stretch of the A320 family
- Benefits of ASEAN regional economic integration will far exceed cost, says AirAsia boss
- Airlines call for more focus on Asia Pacific aviation infrastructure
- Philippines AirAsia Cancels Clark Service by late-October 2013
- Philippines AirAsia International Reductions from mid-June 2013