As part of Primera Travel Group , established in 2004 in Iceland, Primera Air is a charter/scheduled airline with its headquarters in Riga, Latvia and Copenhagen, Denmark. Primera Air operates 8 (eight) New Generation Boeings 737-700 and 737-800 based in Billund, Copenhagen, Aalborg, Stockholm, Malmoe, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Reykjavik. Primera Air’s route map offers its passengers more than 60 leisure destinations in...
Primera Air's operations in the run up to its administration.
- Why Primera Air paid the ultimate price
- Low-cost airline Primera Air ceases operations
- Primera Air adds scheduled charter routes from Billund in S19
- Primera Air London – Toronto Jan 2019 Frequency variation
- Primera Air Nordic resumes Reykjavik – Bodrum scheduled charters in S19
- Primera Air plans one-time Copenhagen – Odense flight in June 2019