As part of Primera Travel Group , established in 2004 in Iceland, Primera Air is a charter/scheduled airline with its headquarters in Riga, Latvia and Copenhagen, Denmark. Primera Air operates 8 (eight) New Generation Boeings 737-700 and 737-800 based in Billund, Copenhagen, Aalborg, Stockholm, Malmoe, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Reykjavik. Primera Air’s route map offers its passengers more than 60 leisure destinations in...
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
Primera Air attempted to ride the low-cost transatlantic wave but was dragged under amid fierce competition, aircraft delays and spiralling costs....
- Primera Air: the failed carrier's history, fleet and network
- Low-cost airline Primera Air ceases operations
- Primera Air adds scheduled charter routes from Billund in S19
- Primera Air London – Toronto Jan 2019 Frequency variation
- Primera Air Nordic resumes Reykjavik – Bodrum scheduled charters in S19
- Primera Air plans one-time Copenhagen – Odense flight in June 2019