As part of Primera Travel Group , established in 2004 in Iceland, Primera Air is a charter/scheduled airline with its headquarters in Riga, Latvia and Copenhagen, Denmark. Primera Air operates 8 (eight) New Generation Boeings 737-700 and 737-800 based in Billund, Copenhagen, Aalborg, Stockholm, Malmoe, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Reykjavik. Primera Air’s route map offers its passengers more than 60 leisure destinations in...
has updated their profile
1 year 7 days ago
This week: Primera Air's transatlantic cancellations; Al Baker takes over as IATA board chairman; JetGo ceases flights; Emirates' A380 Osaka plans...
- Primera Air ends Birmingham – North America S18 service in late-June
- Primera Air revises Trans-Atlantic service May - Aug 2018
- Primera Air adds Copenhagen – Bodrum charter in S18
- Primera Air adds Malaga – Paris link from Oct 2018
- Primera Air adds new UK – Europe routes in W18
- Primera Air outlines leased Boeing 757 US operation in S18