Why we are different? What makes Small Planet Airlines a different charter airline company? In fact, it is a simple and powerful question that is rarely asked in boardrooms and aisles of the airline companies: a “Why not?” question. We feel this is what the airline industry has missed. So we thought, why not to have a charter airline that challenges airline business conventions in a big way? That has a real business model to offer lowest prices for European quality...
This week: Norwegian trims transatlantic services from the UK; KLM adds Vegas but cuts African routes; Ryanair's new French bases; Air France...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Small Planet adds new seasonal routes in S18
- Small Planet Poland W17 scheduled charter overview
- Norwegian outlines leased Small Planet A320 operation in 3Q17
- Small Planet schedules Poznan – Irakleion route in S17
- Small Planet adds new Palma Mallorca charters in S17