Introduction to Volotea
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain (Asturias & Bilbao) and Greece (Athens).
Virgin Australia’s domestic expansion, the addition of Beirut to Swiss’ network, and Volotea’s tender win in Sardinia are among the latest route...
- Over 185 airlines to rebuild global air connectivity at World Routes this October
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Volotea plots capacity growth, signs Aegean codeshare
- Volotea increases Milan Linate service ahead of launch
- Wizz Air further expands Bari network
- Volotea to connect Spain and Gibraltar