WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
This week: Why Icelandic carrier WOW air is increasing its New York focus, and Oman low-cost carrier SalamAir entering the Qatar market.
- WOW air expands New York market in 2018
- WOW air expands regular A321 Europe service in S18
- Visualising the future of aviation: The World Routes trend wall
- Airlines need to innovate, says Mogensen
- Chicago's airports to "aggressively" pursue new airlines
- Route rundown: IAH-SYD, KEF-DFW, DMK-COK