WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
WOW air in the last few days gradually updated planned summer 2019 operation, effective from 31MAR19. Planned service as of 14JAN19 as follows....
- WOW air London service changes in S19
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
- WOW air 2019 network adjustment as of 14DEC18
- Wow outlines fleet reduction plans
- Budget airline specialist to back Wow after Icelandair abandons deal