WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
Just hours after Icelandair called off its takeover of fellow Icelandic airline Wow air, the parent of US carrier Frontier Airlines has agreed in...
- Icelandair scraps takeover of Wow
- Icelandair agrees to buy rival WOW
- Route rundown: KEF-YVR, BOS-EDI, LHR-CHS
- WOW air adds Vancouver service from June 2019
- WOW air S19 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- WOW air revises Delhi service from January 2019