WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
Icelandic low-cost carrier WOWair during World Cup plans to operate charter service to Russia, currently available for reservation on its website....
- WOW air schedules last Miami flight in April 2018
- WOW air further expands Paris service in S18
- Routes Podcast: How airlines are tackling disruption in the industry
- WOW air further strengthens New York market in S18
- WOWair expands Baltimore/Washington service in S18
- How Icelandair aims to tackle Norwegian’s transatlantic ambitions, Keflavík capacity crunch and fleet renewal