WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: WOW's Indian expansion; China to relax international regulations; strong half for easyJet; UAE and US deal;...
- WOW makes a play for the fast-growing Indian market
- WOW air plans Delhi launch in Dec 2018
- WOWair schedules World Cup charters in June 2018
- WOW air schedules last Miami flight in April 2018
- WOW air further expands Paris service in S18
- Routes Podcast: How airlines are tackling disruption in the industry