WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
WOW air in recent schedule update filed additional schedule for summer 2019 season, as the airline plans service and/or capacity increase on...
- WOW air revises Delhi service from January 2019
- Route rundown: MAD-IGR, KEF-MCO, FRA-PNQ
- WOW air adds Orlando service from Dec 2018
- Icelandair faces competition concerns as CEO departs
- WOW air adds A330 Amsterdam / Paris service in W18
- WOW air ends Israel service in October 2018