WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
WOW air in summer 2018 season continues to expand service to New York, as the airline schedules additional frequencies for Reykjavik Keflavik...
- WOWair expands Baltimore/Washington service in S18
- How Icelandair aims to tackle Norwegian’s transatlantic ambitions, Keflavík capacity crunch and fleet renewal
- Route rundown: DME-KEF, MCT-DOH, KEF-JFK
- WOW air expands New York market in 2018
- WOW air expands regular A321 Europe service in S18
- Visualising the future of aviation: The World Routes trend wall