WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
WOW air in winter 2018/19 season plans to increase capacity to France and The Netherlands, with the addition of A330-300 service (345-seater)....
- WOW air ends Israel service in October 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: WOW, China, easyJet, US-UAE deal, Ethiopian and more
- WOW makes a play for the fast-growing Indian market
- WOW air plans Delhi launch in Dec 2018
- WOWair schedules World Cup charters in June 2018
- WOW air schedules last Miami flight in April 2018