LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A. This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees. The Company’s shares...
LATAM Airlines Group:
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago
LATAM Airlines Chile has extended Boeing 767 operation on Lima – New York JFK route, currently scheduled until 01SEP18. LA530/531...
- LATAM Peru adds Cuzco – Santiago service from Aug 2018
- LATAM Chile NS18 Melbourne aircraft changes
- United ups Azul stake as US-Brazil open skies nears
- Route rundown: MNL-JFK, GRU-TLV, MCT-DAC
- LATAM Airlines Chile plans Tel Aviv launch in December 2018
- LATAM Ecuador 1H18 Guayaquil – Madrid aircraft changes