LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A. This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees. The Company’s shares...
LATAM Airlines Peru from July 2019 is introducing additional domestic route from Lima, on board Airbus A319 aircraft. From 01JUL19, the airline...
- Bulletin board: China Southern, Small Planet Airlines, SAS, Boeing, WestJet and more
- Interjet begins LATAM Chile codeshare from late-Oct 2018
- LATAM Peru adds Calama service from July 2019
- LATAM Peru plans Montego Bay launch in July 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- LATAM NS19 Lima – Los Angeles service changes as of 31OCT18