LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A. This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees. The Company’s shares...
LATAM Airlines Chile from January 2019 is expanding Santiago de Chile – Melbourne service, currently operated by Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner...
- LATAM Airlines Chile adds ex-SIA 777-200ER service in 3Q18
- LATAM Colombia schedules Barranquilla – Mexico City charters in 3Q18
- LATAM Chile Los Angeles July 2018 aircraft changes
- LATAM leases Wamos 747 for Easter Island service in June 2018
- LATAM extends Lima – New York Boeing 767 service to August 2018
- LATAM Peru adds Cuzco – Santiago service from Aug 2018