LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A. This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees. The Company’s shares...
LATAM Airlines Argentina in the first quarter of 2019 is adding seasonal Buenos Aires Ezeiza – Florianopolis route, on board Airbus A320...
- Air Tahiti Nui / LATAM begins codeshare service from late-Aug 2018
- LATAM Peru adds Lima – Cali service from Jan 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- LATAM Chile expands Melbourne service from Jan 2019
- LATAM Airlines Chile adds ex-SIA 777-200ER service in 3Q18
- LATAM Colombia schedules Barranquilla – Mexico City charters in 3Q18