LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A.
This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees.
The Company’s shares are traded...
LATAM Airlines Group this month (April 2019) is expanding codeshare partnership with Cathay Pacific, offering additional travel options between...
- LATAM Chile begins China Eastern codeshare from April 2019
- LATAM Colombia domestic expansion from July 2019
- LATAM Peru adds Cuzco – La Paz service from July 2019
- LATAM Peru adds Ilo service from July 2019
- Bulletin board: China Southern, Small Planet Airlines, SAS, Boeing, WestJet and more
- Interjet begins LATAM Chile codeshare from late-Oct 2018