LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A. This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees. The Company’s shares...
LATAM Airlines Group:
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago
LATAM Airlines Ecuador last week adjusted operational aircraft for Guayaquil – Madrid route, which sees Wamos Air Airbus A330 aircraft...
- LATAM Chile adds Boeing 767 Lima – New York service in Mar/Apr 2018
- LATAM Chile increases Santiago de Chile – Los Angeles service in 3Q18
- LATAM Chile adds seasonal Orlando service in 3Q18
- LATAM Airlines Peru ends Washington service in late-Feb 2018
- LATAM Peru expands Costa Rica service from March 2018
- LATAM Peru plans Cuzco – Iquitos service from July 2018