Africa's low-cost airline… fastjet are on their way to becoming Africa's first pan-continental airline. Since launching in 2012, we have flown nearly 2,500,000 passengers with customers benefitting from fares as low as $36 one-way including taxes. fastjet has introduced international standards of safety, quality, security and reliability with over 92% of all flights arriving on time. We are proud to support a loyal customer base - 80% of which are repeat...
has updated their profile
2 years 6 months ago
FastJet Mozambique yesterday (12OCT17) announced the launch of domestic Mozambique service, commencing on 03NOV17. The airline initially will...
- Fastjet adds Harare / Lusaka service from Nov 2017
- Fastjet Zimbabwe expands operation from July 2017
- Fastjet network changes from Dec 2016
- Fastjet outlines E190 operations from late-Oct 2016
- Fastjet resumes Kilimanjaro – Nairobi service from Nov 2016
- Perspectives on the continent of Africa have to change