Africa's low-cost airline…
fastjet are on their way to becoming Africa's first pan-continental airline. Since launching in 2012, we have flown nearly 2,500,000 passengers with customers benefitting from fares as low as $36 one-way including taxes.
fastjet has introduced international standards of safety, quality, security and reliability with over 92% of all flights arriving on time. We are proud to support a loyal customer base - 80% of which are repeat fastjet flyers.
Low-cost is quite...
Fastjet Group is preparing to establish a branded operation in South Africa next year following its investment in Federal Airlines.
- Fastjet Mozambique adds Quelimane service in NW18
- Fastjet Zimbabwe adds Harare – Bulawayo from late-July 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more
- Fastjet in urgent funding talks
- Fastjet Mozambique schedules Nov 2017 debut