Africa's low-cost airline… fastjet are on their way to becoming Africa's first pan-continental airline. Since launching in 2012, we have flown nearly 2,500,000 passengers with customers benefitting from fares as low as $36 one-way including taxes. fastjet has introduced international standards of safety, quality, security and reliability with over 92% of all flights arriving on time. We are proud to support a loyal customer base - 80% of which are repeat...
has updated their profile
3 years 5 months ago
Fastjet Zimbabwe later this week is launching new domestic route in Zimbabwe, with the offering of Harare – Bulawayo route. Operating on...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more
- Fastjet in urgent funding talks
- Fastjet Mozambique schedules Nov 2017 debut
- Fastjet adds Harare / Lusaka service from Nov 2017
- Fastjet Zimbabwe expands operation from July 2017