Africa's low-cost airline…
fastjet are on their way to becoming Africa's first pan-continental airline. Since launching in 2012, we have flown nearly 2,500,000 passengers with customers benefitting from fares as low as $36 one-way including taxes.
fastjet has introduced international standards of safety, quality, security and reliability with over 92% of all flights arriving on time. We are proud to support a loyal customer base - 80% of which are repeat fastjet flyers.
Low-cost is quite simply the avoidance of costly frills, offering customers the lowest possible fares in addition...
FastJet Zimbabwe from December 2019 introduces new route to South Africa, which sees the launch of Bulawayo – Johannesburg route. First...
- Fastjet suspends Mozambique operations amid strong competition
- Fastjet plans branded South African domestic routes
- Fastjet Mozambique adds Quelimane service in NW18
- Fastjet Zimbabwe adds Harare – Bulawayo from late-July 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more