After two years of successful programmed charter operation, Petra Airlines obtained all needed approvals to operate as a schedule carrier, to be the first Low Cost scheduled carrier based in Jordan. Petra Airlines; owns & operates two Airbus A320 aircrafts with 165 all economy seats while the third aircraft is expected to join the fleet by end of 2012, will launch its scheduled operation in Feb-2013 by gradually inaugurating routes within the region concentrating on developing our...
The new venture will complement the existing operations into Jordan with the introduction of regular scheduled flights to Kuwait from May 18, 2015...
- Air Arabia Establishes new Jordanian Operation
- Petra Airlines Plans 3 New Routes from Jan 2014
- Petra Airlines Starts Scheduled Operation on Amman – Jeddah Route
- Petra Airlines Receives Approval for Scheduled Services
- Petra Airlines of Jordan Preparing for take-off as LCC
6 years 4 months ago