VivaColombia is a low-cost airline based in Colombia that started operations in May 2012. With only 2.5 years of operation, it has consolidated pioneering with the low-cost model in Colombia and the region. Last year, the company flown 2.3mi passengers, launched its first international route and started growing its fleet.
Viva Air Colombia next week is ending Bogota – Panama City Balboa service, where it currently operates 4 times a week, with Airbus A320...
- Viva Air seeks to unlock "huge potential" in Latin America
- vivaColombia Adds Cali – Panama Route from Sep 2016
- Viva prepares for new Latin American airline launch
- VivaColombia to launch low-cost flights to US
- vivaColombia to Launch Miami Flights from Dec 2015
- vivaColombia Expands Ecuador / Panama Operations from June 2015