Avianca Brazil is a Brazilian airline based in São Paulo, Brazil operating passenger services from 25 destinations. Its main bases are Brasília International Airport and São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport. According to the National Civil Aviation Agency of Brazil (ANAC), between January and December 2017 Avianca Brazil had 12.9% of the domestic and 2.6% of the international market shares in terms of passengers per kilometer flown, making it the fourth-largest domestic and international...
Avianca Brasil in recent inventory update filed changes to its Chile and US service as the airline scheduled last flight to Miami, New York JFK...
- Avianca Brasil revises Miami NW18 seasonal increase
- Low-cost carriers dominate top ten fastest-growing airlines
- Alitalia / Avianca Brasil begins codeshare partnership from July 2018
- Avianca Brasil adds Belem service from late-June 2018
- Avianca Brasil increases Chile service from late-June 2018
- TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare network in Brazil in 2Q18