Avianca Brazil is a Brazilian airline based in São Paulo, Brazil operating passenger services from 25 destinations. Its main bases are Brasília International Airport and São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport. According to the National Civil Aviation Agency of Brazil (ANAC), between January and December 2017 Avianca Brazil had 12.9% of the domestic and 2.6% of the international market shares in terms of passengers...
Avianca Brasil in recent inventory update filed changes to its Chile and US service as the airline scheduled last flight to Miami, New York JFK...
- Avianca Brasil revises Miami NW18 seasonal increase
- Low-cost carriers dominate top ten fastest-growing airlines
- Alitalia / Avianca Brasil begins codeshare partnership from July 2018
- Avianca Brasil adds Belem service from late-June 2018
- Avianca Brasil increases Chile service from late-June 2018
- TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare network in Brazil in 2Q18