Introduction to Nordwind Airlines
We are operating from Russia to Domestic Regions, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Vietnam, China and Caribbean Countries. We have 46 Aircrafts, 16 Wide Body ( 9 B777, 5 B767 and 2 A330), 21 Narrow Body(12 B737 and 9 A321) and 7 Embraer 190 Jets. We have both schedule and charter operations, 60% Schedule and 40% Charter.
Korean Air restoring flights to Hawaii, Air Nostrum’s latest tender win, and Singapore Airlines restarting service to Houston are among the latest...
- Interview: Alexander Ponomarenko, Sheremetyevo International chairman
- S7 increases UAE network, Pegas Fly adds German routes
- Nordwind expands Istanbul network from late-Oct 2020
- Nordwind adds Moscow – Istanbul service from Oct 2020
- Nordwind Airlines schedules new domestic routes from Moscow in Oct 2020
- Nordwind adds Sochi – Saratov service from late-July 2020