Introduction to Nordwind Airlines
We are operating from Russia to Domestic Regions, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Vietnam, China and Caribbean Countries. We have 46 Aircrafts, 16 Wide Body ( 9 B777, 5 B767 and 2 A330), 21 Narrow Body(12 B737 and 9 A321) and 7 Embraer 190 Jets. We have both schedule and charter operations, 60% Schedule and 40% Charter.
Russian carrier Nordwind Airlines in winter 2020/21 season schedules additional routes to Istanbul, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned...
- Nordwind adds Moscow – Istanbul service from Oct 2020
- Nordwind Airlines schedules new domestic routes from Moscow in Oct 2020
- Nordwind adds Sochi – Saratov service from late-July 2020
- Nordwind adds Manitogorsk service from late-June 2020
- Nordwind adds new routes to Kaliningrad from mid-July 2020
- Nordwind Airlines adds Sochi – Tel Aviv service from May 2020