New start-up national carrier of Lithuania. Mid-term vision - regional airline with 4-5 regional jets, operating high frequency flights from Vilnius Airport. Official launch date - May 1, 2013. Inaugural flight - June/July, 2013.
The regional airline closed its doors at 12:00 Noon on May 22, 2015 after operating flights that morning between Vilnius and Amsterdam, Paris and...
- Air Lituanica Adds Hamburg Service from April 2015
- Air Lituanica Adds Stockholm Bromma Service from late-Jan 2015
- Air Lituanica Adds Weekend Service to Tallinn from mid-June 2014
- Air Lituanica to Resume Amsterdam Service from late-August 2014
- Air Lituanica Adds Seasonal Billund Service June – August 2014
- Air Lituanica to Add Gothenburg / Malmo Service June – August 2014