HOP !, the new airline regrouping the Air France Group’s three French regional airlines – Brit Air, Regional and Airlinair – aims to become the preferred company for inter-regional travel in France and Europe. HOP! started operations on 31 March 2013, with 530 daily flights and a modern fleet of 98 aircraft with a seating capacity of between 48 and 100 seats, HOP ! now serves over 50 daily destinations with its own aircraft and crew and 32 destinations on behalf of Air...
This week: Virgin Australia names new CEO; Hainan to open Dublin’s second link to China; Qantas officially cancels A380 order; Thomas Cook mulls...
- HOP! adds Le Havre – Bastia service in August 2019
- HOP! schedules new routes from Pau in 4Q18
- HOP! adds Lyon – Lorient service in W18
- HOP! outlines leased CityJet CRJ700 operations in S18
- HOP! Lyon – Brive S18 aircraft changes
- HOP! S18 Nantes – Dusseldorf aircraft changes