HOP !, the new airline regrouping the Air France Group’s three French regional airlines – Brit Air, Regional and Airlinair – aims to become the preferred company for inter-regional travel in France and Europe.
HOP! started operations on 31 March 2013, with 530 daily flights and a modern fleet of 98 aircraft with a seating capacity of between 48 and 100 seats, HOP ! now serves over 50 daily destinations with its own aircraft and crew and 32 destinations on behalf of Air France and is one of the leading European regional airline companies.
In October 2018, it was reported that HOP! will face...
HOP! in summer 2019 season is adding various new seasonal routes, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Planned new seasonal service on...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- HOP! adds Le Havre – Bastia service in August 2019
- HOP! schedules new routes from Pau in 4Q18
- HOP! adds Lyon – Lorient service in W18
- HOP! outlines leased CityJet CRJ700 operations in S18
- HOP! Lyon – Brive S18 aircraft changes