HOP !, the new airline regrouping the Air France Group’s three French regional airlines – Brit Air, Regional and Airlinair – aims to become the preferred company for inter-regional travel in France and Europe. HOP! started operations on 31 March 2013, with 530 daily flights and a modern fleet of 98 aircraft with a seating capacity of between 48 and 100 seats, HOP ! will serve 104 destinations with its own aircraft and crew and 32 destinations on behalf of Air France....
Air France in summer 2018 season is adding new seasonal route from Calvi, which sees the airline offering Calvi – Brussels nonstop flight,...
- HOP! adds new routes in December 2017
- Hop! ends Lyon – Luxembourg service in late-July 2017
- Hop! adds new German routes from Sep 2017
- Hop! adds Bastia seasonal routes in 3Q17
- HOP! schedules Ibiza service in 3Q17
- HOP! expands Nantes – Milan capacity in S17