HOP !, the new airline regrouping the Air France Group’s three French regional airlines – Brit Air, Regional and Airlinair – aims to become the preferred company for inter-regional travel in France and Europe. HOP! started operations on 31 March 2013, with 530 daily flights and a modern fleet of 98 aircraft with a seating capacity of between 48 and 100 seats, HOP ! will serve 104 destinations with its own aircraft and crew and 32 destinations on behalf of Air France....
French carrier HOP! during the month of December 2017 is adding 3 new domestic routes, currently available for reservation. Planned new service as...
- Hop! ends Lyon – Luxembourg service in late-July 2017
- Hop! adds new German routes from Sep 2017
- Hop! adds Bastia seasonal routes in 3Q17
- HOP! schedules Ibiza service in 3Q17
- HOP! expands Nantes – Milan capacity in S17
- HOP! increases Nantes – Europe flights in W16