HOP !, the new airline regrouping the Air France Group’s three French regional airlines – Brit Air, Regional and Airlinair – aims to become the preferred company for inter-regional travel in France and Europe. HOP! started operations on 31 March 2013, with 530 daily flights and a modern fleet of 98 aircraft with a seating capacity of between 48 and 100 seats, HOP ! will serve 104 destinations with its own aircraft and crew and 32 destinations on behalf of Air France....
HOP! during summer 2018 season is leasing CRJ700 aircraft from CityJet to support its operation, mainly in effect from 17JUN18 to 29SEP18....
- HOP! Lyon – Brive S18 aircraft changes
- HOP! S18 Nantes – Dusseldorf aircraft changes
- HOP! plans new routes in S18
- Air France adds seasonal Calvi – Brussels link in 3Q18
- HOP! adds new routes in December 2017
- Hop! ends Lyon – Luxembourg service in late-July 2017