Introduction to JC(Cambodia) International Airlines
JC (Cambodia) International Airlines is one of Cambodia’s premier leading airline company founded in 2014 as the JC (Cambodia) International Airlines Co., Ltd. The Company is now becoming the most brand airline offering a full range of products and services to all passengers. The Airlines holds an assertive and leading position in the Airline Business Industry based on service differentiation, while catering to the needs of a diverse population living in regions and global with varying soft characteristics. The first operation base will be Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
JC Airlines (JC Cambodia International Airlines) has further revised planned Phnom Penh – Chiang Mai launch, now scheduled from 04AUG20,...
- JC Airlines reschedules Chiang Mai launch to July 2020
- JC Airlines adds Phnom Penh – Chiang Mai service from March 2020
- Cambodian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland Chian service changes as of 04FEB20
- JC Cambodia adds Yangon service from Aug 2019
- JC Cambodia International new routes in June/July 2019
- JC Cambodia adds Macau – Mandalay sector from July 2019