The Thomas Cook Airline Group (TCAG) has been set up in March 2013 and consists of Condor (DE in Germany), Thomas Cook Airlines (MT/TCX in the UK), Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia (DK in Denmark, Sweden and Norway) and Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics, together amounting to a fleet of around 100 aircraft (see "Fleet" for details).
TCAG is part of the world leading tour operator Thomas Cook Group plc that is currently re-calibrating its strategy.
This Route Exchange Profile is the place to find...
Thomas Cook Airlines UK in October 2018 and January 2019 plans to operate charter service to Sri Lanka, with 1 flight each from London Gatwick and...
- Thomas Cook UK schedules Belfast – Cancun in June/July 2017
- Airports need to show loyalty to airline partners, says Condor executive
- Thomas Cook plans Manchester – Mauritius from Nov 2017
- Thomas Cook UK schedules one-time New Orleans service in Dec 2016
- Thomas Cook UK expands Manchester – US service in S17
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK Schedules One-off New Orleans Charter in late-Dec 2016