Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China, and Taipei, Taiwan.
NokScoot is a Thai low-cost, long-haul carrier based in Bangkok Don Mueang International...
NokScoot this week once again reduces Bangkok Don Mueang – Tokyo Narita frequency, as the airline operates 7 weekly flights from 07JAN20....
- NokScoot proposes Changchun service in 1Q20
- NokScoot Nov/Dec 2019 Tokyo frequency changes
- NokScoot adds Sapporo service from late-Oct 2019
- NokScoot expands Tokyo service in W19
- NokScoot increases Shanghai service from August 2019
- NokScoot moves Osaka service increase to July 2019