Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China,...
NokScoot in recent schedule update further adjusted Bangkok Don Mueang – Taipei Taoyuan route, for winter 2018/19 season. From 28OCT18,...
- NokScoot adds Osaka service in late-Oct 2018
- NokScoot W18 Taipei service changes as of 10AUG18
- NokScoot removes planned Taipei increase from Sep 2018
- NokScoot plans Boeing 737 service to Taipei from Sep 2018
- NokScoot launches regular Tokyo service from June 2018
- NokScoot schedules Sapporo scheduled charters in April 2018