Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China,...
NokScoot in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 plans to introduce Boeing 737-800 aircraft to its operation, reflected in last week’s schedule update....
- NokScoot launches regular Tokyo service from June 2018
- NokScoot schedules Sapporo scheduled charters in April 2018
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- NokScoot expands China frequencies in 1Q18
- NokScoot files Tokyo Dec 2017 schedule
- NokScoot adds Xi'An service from Nov 2017