Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China, and Taipei, Taiwan.
NokScoot is a Thai low-cost, long-haul carrier based in Bangkok Don Mueang International...
NokScoot in the last few weeks filed service changes, which sees service reductions to Japan, Taiwan and India. Planned changes for the month of...
- NokScoot Feb/Mar 2020 service changes as of 21FEB20
- NokScoot 1Q20 Tokyo Narita frequency changes
- NokScoot proposes Changchun service in 1Q20
- NokScoot Nov/Dec 2019 Tokyo frequency changes
- NokScoot adds Sapporo service from late-Oct 2019
- NokScoot expands Tokyo service in W19