Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China, and Taipei, Taiwan.
NokScoot is a Thai low-cost, long-haul carrier based in Bangkok Don Mueang International...
NokScoot at the launch of winter 2019/20 season is introducing new nonstop service to Hokkaido, as the airline schedules Bangkok Don Mueang...
- NokScoot expands Tokyo service in W19
- NokScoot increases Shanghai service from August 2019
- NokScoot moves Osaka service increase to July 2019
- NokScoot adds Sapporo scheduled charters in 2Q19
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- NokScoot adds Shanghai service from Feb 2019