Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China,...
NokScoot during the month of December 2017 plans to operate service to Japan, based on schedule listing in Singapore Airlines Cargo’s PDF...
- NokScoot adds Xi'An service from Nov 2017
- NokScoot expands China service from July 2017
- NokScoot S17 Dalian frequency changes
- NokScoot expands Taipei service in S17
- NokScoot expands Taipei flights in 1Q17
- NokScoot increases Nanjing service in W16