Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China,...
NokScoot in summer 2019 season plans further service increase on Bangkok Don Mueang – Osaka Kansai route. Previously reported on...
- NokScoot adds Delhi service from mid-Dec 2018
- NokScoot expands Osaka service from Feb 2019
- NokScoot W18 Taipei service changes as of 17OCT18
- NokScoot adds Osaka service in late-Oct 2018
- NokScoot W18 Taipei service changes as of 10AUG18
- NokScoot removes planned Taipei increase from Sep 2018