Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China,...
NokScoot from June 2018 is launching scheduled regular service to Japan, with the offering of Bangkok Don Mueang – Tokyo Narita route....
- NokScoot schedules Sapporo scheduled charters in April 2018
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- NokScoot expands China frequencies in 1Q18
- NokScoot files Tokyo Dec 2017 schedule
- NokScoot adds Xi'An service from Nov 2017
- NokScoot expands China service from July 2017