Stobart Air operates up to 860 flights weekly across 43 routes throughout 11 European countries from bases in the UK & Ireland. Stobart Air operates under the Aer Lingus Regional brand as part of a franchise agreement with Ireland’s national carrier, Aer Lingus and operates Flybe routes from London Southend Airport, and the Isle of Man. The airline employs over 510 people.
Return of Croatian routes lead summer growth for 2018.
- flyBe adds new London Southend routes in W17
- Newquay’s New Year regional connectivity boost
- Stobart Air begins flyBe London Southend franchise flights in S17
- CityJet set to open up to four aircraft operation at London Southend
- Stobart Air S16 Operational Routes for flyBe