Stobart Air operates up to 900 flights weekly across 43 routes throughout 11 European countries from bases in the UK & Ireland. Stobart Air operates under the Aer Lingus Regional brand as part of a franchise agreement with Ireland’s national carrier, Aer Lingus and operates Flybe routes from London Southend Airport, and the Isle of Man. The airline employs over 570 people.
In 2018 Stobart Air entered into an ACMI agreement with BA CityFlyer at London City Airport and KLM CityHopper at Amsterdam...
KLM in summer 2019 season is leasing Stobart Air Embraer E195 aircraft to support its operation, reflected in schedule update earlier this month....
- Stobart Air adds London Southend – Newquay service from April 2019
- Virgin Atlantic-led consortium plans UK network carrier after Flybe deal
- London Southend boosts Flybe summer schedule by 80%
- flyBe adds new London Southend routes in W17
- Newquay’s New Year regional connectivity boost
- Stobart Air begins flyBe London Southend franchise flights in S17