Stobart Air operates up to 930 flights weekly across 43 routes throughout 11 European countries from bases in the UK & Ireland. Stobart Air operates under the Aer Lingus Regional brand as part of a franchise agreement with Ireland’s national carrier, Aer Lingus and operates Flybe routes from London Southend Airport, and the Isle of Man. The airline employs over 570 people.
Stobart Air in summer 2019 season is introducing London Southend – Newquay service, operating under flyBe’s BE-coded flight numbers....
- Virgin Atlantic-led consortium plans UK network carrier after Flybe deal
- London Southend boosts Flybe summer schedule by 80%
- flyBe adds new London Southend routes in W17
- Newquay’s New Year regional connectivity boost
- Stobart Air begins flyBe London Southend franchise flights in S17
- CityJet set to open up to four aircraft operation at London Southend