SunExpress Deutschland GmbH is a German leisure airline headquartered in Frankfurt. It is a subsidiary of SunExpress, which itself is a joint-venture of Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Its main base is Frankfurt Airport with smaller bases at several other airports throughout Germany. The airline is part of the Sunexpress group and further information on our company profile and current plans can be found on the main Sunexpress profile here on Routes Online. See the link below for this...
SunExpress Germany from June 2019 is launching service to Lebanon, with new nonstop service from Dusseldorf and Stuttgart. Planned service as...
- SunExpress W18 Hannover – Adana service changes
- SunExpress Germany S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 15NOV17
- SunExpress Germany W17 new routes
- SunExpress invites airports to propose new services