SunExpress Deutschland GmbH is a German leisure airline headquartered in Frankfurt. It is a subsidiary of SunExpress, which itself is a joint-venture of Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Its main base is Frankfurt Airport with smaller bases at several other airports throughout Germany. The airline is part of the Sunexpress group and further information on our company profile and current plans can be found on the main Sunexpress profile here on Routes Online. See the link below for this...
SunExpress Germany in summer 2019 season is adding various service to Turkey, Tunisia and Bulgaria, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned...
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 15NOV17
- SunExpress Germany W17 new routes
- SunExpress invites airports to propose new services
- SunExpress Germany S17 new routes as of 23MAR17
- 06JUL16 Update – Eurowings W16 SunExpress Germany 737 Operations