Air Arabia Jordan is a joint venue of Jordan's RUM Group and UAE-based Air Arabia. It's Jordan's first low cost carrier, based out of Amman, it commenced operations in May 2015. For all enquiries relating to Air Arabia Jordan, please contact Mena Al Asady of Air Arabia.
Fourteen years after first taking to the skies, there appears to be no slowdown in demand for Air Arabia’s low-cost model across the Middle East...
- Air Arabia Jordan adds Sharm el Sheikh flights from April 2017
- Air Arabia Jordan Adds Riyadh Service from April 2016
- Air Arabia Jordan Adds Dammam Service from Sep 2015
- Air Arabia Looks at New Country Markets
- Air Arabia Jordan Adds Madinah Route from mid-June 2015
- Air Arabia Jordan adds Medina to Growing Network