SkyTeam's 20 member airlines provide comprehensive access to an extensive global network with 1,052 destinations, plus more frequencies and more connectivity than ever before.
Delta Air Lines between September 2018 and January 2019 is ending selected service on domestic markets. The following is a list of cancelled...
- Delta outlines A220 operations from late-January 2019
- Air France files re-configured A330-200 network from Jan 2019
- Delta adds Detroit – La Crosse route from March 2019
- Saudia restores 4th weekly Singapore service from late-Oct 2018
- Vietnam Airlines March 2019 Hanoi – Nagoya aircraft changes
- China Airlines S19 Amsterdam aircraft changes as of 10OCT18