Germania Flug AG was launched in August 2014 as an independent Swiss airline, based in Glattbrugg/Zurich. It operates in close cooperation with Germany-based Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, founded 30 years ago. The Swiss carrier's fleet currently comprises two 150-seater Airbus A319 aircraft and an Airbus A321 with 215 seats. Germania Flug AG employs some 100 staff (cockpit, cabin crew and administration).
1 month 2 days ago
1 month 4 days ago
2 months 13 days ago
4 months 19 days ago
Germania Flug in summer 2019 season plans to expand its service, including the addition of 2 new destinations. Planned service expansion as...
- Germania Offers More Destinations from Zurich This Winter
- Germania is expanding and offering new routes in summer 2019
- Germania Flug AG Becomes the Newest Member of IATA
- Focusing on the customer: Germania releases smartphone app and introduces new service innovations
- Drive & Fly: Germania launches new travel service to Zurich Airport
- Germania launches major summer expansion from Zurich