Germania Flug AG was launched in August 2014 as an independent Swiss airline, based in Glattbrugg/Zurich. It operates in close cooperation with Germany-based Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, founded 30 years ago. The Swiss carrier's fleet currently comprises two 150-seater Airbus A319 aircraft and an Airbus A321 with 215 seats. Germania Flug AG employs some 100 staff (cockpit, cabin crew and administration).
2 months 11 days ago
6 months 18 days ago
Germania Flug recently removed schedule listing for Zurich – Vilnius route, originally filed in winter 2018/19 season. The airline in...
- Germania Flug adds Vilnius route from Nov 2018
- Germania Flug S18 new routes as of 28DEC17
- Germania Flug boosts Zurich network in S18
- Germania welcomes winter by scheduling more flights to Egypt
- Germania Flug schedules new service in S18
- Germania announces new routes for summer 2018