Germania Flug AG was launched in August 2014 as an independent Swiss airline, based in Glattbrugg/Zurich. It operates in close cooperation with Germany-based Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, founded 30 years ago. The Swiss carrier's fleet currently comprises two 150-seater Airbus A319 aircraft and an Airbus A321 with 215 seats. Germania Flug AG employs some 100 staff (cockpit, cabin crew and administration).
13 days 4 minutes ago
4 months 19 days ago
Germania Flug in 2018 is expanding new route offering from Zurich, gradually reflected in recent schedule updates. Additional 7 routes is added,...
- Germania welcomes winter by scheduling more flights to Egypt
- Germania Flug schedules new service in S18
- Germania announces new routes for summer 2018
- Germania Flug adds Sharm el Sheikh service from Oct 2017
- Germania Flug maintains Agadir service in W17
- Summer 2018 – first Germania flights from Zurich already bookable