Germania Flug AG was launched in August 2014 as an independent Swiss airline, based in Glattbrugg/Zurich. It operates in close cooperation with Germany-based Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, founded 30 years ago. The Swiss carrier's fleet currently comprises two 150-seater Airbus A319 aircraft and an Airbus A321 with 215 seats. Germania Flug AG employs some 100 staff (cockpit, cabin crew and administration).
Germania Flug in summer 2019 season plans to expand its service, including the addition of 2 new destinations. Planned service expansion as...
- Germania Offers More Destinations from Zurich This Winter
- Germania is expanding and offering new routes in summer 2019
- Germania Flug AG Becomes the Newest Member of IATA
- Focusing on the customer: Germania releases smartphone app and introduces new service innovations
- Drive & Fly: Germania launches new travel service to Zurich Airport
- Germania launches major summer expansion from Zurich
3 months 10 days ago
3 months 12 days ago
4 months 21 days ago
6 months 27 days ago