Germania Flug AG was launched in August 2014 as an independent Swiss airline, based in Glattbrugg/Zurich. It operates in close cooperation with Germany-based Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, founded 30 years ago. The Swiss carrier's fleet currently comprises two 150-seater Airbus A319 aircraft and an Airbus A321 with 215 seats. Germania Flug AG employs some 100 staff (cockpit, cabin crew and administration).
1 month 7 days ago
5 months 8 days ago
Germania Flug in winter 2018/19 season is adding new service to The Canaries, which sees the airline launching Zurich – Tenerife South...
- Germania releases the first winter getaway destinations for 2018/19 from Zurich
- Germania Flug removes Zurich – Vilnius W18 schedule listing
- Germania Flug adds Vilnius route from Nov 2018
- Germania Flug S18 new routes as of 28DEC17
- Germania Flug boosts Zurich network in S18
- Germania welcomes winter by scheduling more flights to Egypt