Nordica is a young national airline of Estonia, established in autumn 2015. The company is one hundred percent owned by the Estonian state. During Summer season 2017, Nordica offers services on fifteen routes from Tallinn : Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, Kaunas, Kiev, Munich, Nice, Odessa, Oslo, Rijeka, Split, Stockholm, Trondheim, Vienna and Vilnius. From November the 19th, 2016, Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines launched strategic cooperation, involving the use of...
has updated their profile
2 years 17 days ago
Nordica in late-December 2018 is ending two routes at Groningen , as the airline schedules last service to Copenhagen and Munich on 29DEC18....
- Nordica adds domestic Sweden routes from Arvidsjaur from Sep 2018
- TAP Air Portugal / Nordica begins codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Delta's India return, world's longest flight, Nordica, ANA and IATA
- Nordica is aiming high as it finds its niche
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18
- Nordica expands Groningen service in S18