Nordica is Estonia’s national airline, offering quick and convenient direct flights across Europe.
The goal of Nordic Aviation Group AS (Nordica), is to ensure availability of the flight connections that Estonia needs. Nordic Aviation Group AS is owned entirely by the Republic of Estonia and the company is engaged in organizing commercial flights with their starting point in Tallinn. In addition to Nordic Aviation Group AS, the parent company, the subsidiaries Regional Jet OÜ and Nordic Aviation...
Nordica in late-December 2018 is ending two routes at Groningen , as the airline schedules last service to Copenhagen and Munich on 29DEC18....
- Nordica adds domestic Sweden routes from Arvidsjaur from Sep 2018
- TAP Air Portugal / Nordica begins codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Delta's India return, world's longest flight, Nordica, ANA and IATA
- Nordica is aiming high as it finds its niche
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18
- Nordica expands Groningen service in S18
has updated their profile
6 months 20 days ago