Introduction to Nordica
Nordica is Estonia’s national airline, offering quick and convenient direct flights across Europe.
The goal of Nordic Aviation Group AS (Nordica), is to ensure availability of the flight connections that Estonia needs. Nordic Aviation Group AS is owned entirely by the Republic of Estonia and the company is engaged in organizing commercial flights with their starting point in Tallinn. In addition to Nordic Aviation Group AS, the parent company, the subsidiaries Regional Jet OÜ and Nordic Aviation Advisory OÜ also belong to the group.
As of autumn 2016, Nordica has been engaged in...
Nordica at in late-October 2019 is ceasing its scheduled operation, as the airline discontinues following routes from 27OCT19. Tallinn –...
- Nordica ends 2 Groningen routes in late-Dec 2018
- Nordica adds domestic Sweden routes from Arvidsjaur from Sep 2018
- TAP Air Portugal / Nordica begins codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Delta's India return, world's longest flight, Nordica, ANA and IATA
- Nordica is aiming high as it finds its niche
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18
Latest Updates from Nordica
has updated their profile
4 months 14 days ago