Nordica is a young national airline of Estonia, established in autumn 2015. The company is one hundred percent owned by the Estonian state. During Summer season 2017, Nordica offers services on fifteen routes from Tallinn : Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, Kaunas, Kiev, Munich, Nice, Odessa, Oslo, Rijeka, Split, Stockholm, Trondheim, Vienna and Vilnius. From November the 19th, 2016, Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines launched strategic cooperation, involving the use of...
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago
TAP Air Portugal earlier this month commenced codeshare partnership with Nordica, covering the latter’s service to/from Tallinn. Planned new...
- Routes Weekly top five: Delta's India return, world's longest flight, Nordica, ANA and IATA
- Nordica is aiming high as it finds its niche
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18
- Nordica expands Groningen service in S18
- Nordica adds new destinations in S18
- Nordica reveals new destinations at World Routes