Nordica is a young national airline of Estonia, established in autumn 2015. The company is one hundred percent owned by the Estonian state. During Summer season 2017, Nordica offers services on fifteen routes from Tallinn : Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, Kaunas, Kiev, Munich, Nice, Odessa, Oslo, Rijeka, Split, Stockholm, Trondheim, Vienna and Vilnius. From November the 19th, 2016, Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines launched strategic cooperation, involving the use of...
Nordica in summer 2018 season plans to expand service at Groningen in The Netherlands, where the airline plans to offer service to Brussels and...
- Nordica adds new destinations in S18
- Nordica reveals new destinations at World Routes
- Nordica launches Tallinn – Gothenburg in late-Aug 2017
- Nordica adds St. Petersburg route from May 2017
- LOT Polish Airlines / Nordica adds Gothenburg service
- Nordica adds Hamburg service from May 2017