Nordica is a national airline of Estonia, established in autumn 2015. The company is one hundred percent owned by the Estonian state. During Summer season 2019, Nordica offers services on fourteen routes from Tallinn : Brussels, Vilnius, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Kiev, Warsaw, Munich, Nice, Odessa, Split, Ohrid, Trondheim, Vienna and Constanta. In addition we operate between Stockholm Arlanda and Arvidsjaur/Gällivare From November the 19th, 2016, Nordica and LOT Polish...
Nordica in late-December 2018 is ending two routes at Groningen , as the airline schedules last service to Copenhagen and Munich on 29DEC18....
- Nordica adds domestic Sweden routes from Arvidsjaur from Sep 2018
- TAP Air Portugal / Nordica begins codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Delta's India return, world's longest flight, Nordica, ANA and IATA
- Nordica is aiming high as it finds its niche
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18
- Nordica expands Groningen service in S18
has updated their profile
21 days 11 hours ago