BRA - Braathens Regional Airlines, launched on 29 February 2016, brings together Malmö Aviation, Sverigeflyg and Braathens Regional under one organisation and brand. With its hub at Stockholm's centrally located Bromma airport, BRA operates to 13 domestic destinations in Sweden and holds more than a third of the domestic market share. BRA operates both schedule flights within Sweden and charter flights all over Europe.
BRA (Braathens Regional Aviation) in February 2020 plans to launch new service from Stockholm Bromma, previously not covered on Airlineroute ....
- BRA network expansion in S20
- BRA schedules Salen / Scandinavian Mountains Airport launch in Dec 2019
- BRA adds Gothenburg – Lyon service from March 2019
- BRA adds Malmo – Helsinki from April 2018
- BRA returns to Berlin in S18
- Finnair / BRA begins codeshare service from Sep 2016