Air Côte d'Ivoire is the national flag carrier of the Ivory Coast, based in Abidjan. Partly owned by the government of Ivory Coast and Air France, the airline started operations in November 2012 and has grown to operate scheduled services both domestically and across the entire West African region. The current fleet includes several Airbus aircraft, with a recent order placed for thenew A320neo aircraft providing further capacity and reach. Current network...
Ethiopian Airlines earlier this month has launched codeshare partnership with Air Côte d'Ivoire, covering the latter’s service via...
- Air Côte d'Ivoire adds new sectors from April 2017
- Air Cote d’Ivoire Plans Bouake – Bamako Service from Nov 2016
- Air Cote d'Ivoire NW16 Preliminary Service Changes
- The importance of air travel is being recognised in Africa
- Air Côte d'Ivoire Abidjan – Abuja route to be featured as Routes Africa 'Route Case'
- Air Côte d’Ivoire Adds New Pointe Noire Frequency from mid-May 2016