Introduction to Air Côte d'Ivoire
Air Côte d'Ivoire is the national flag carrier of the Ivory Coast, based in Abidjan. Partly owned by the government of Ivory Coast and Air France, the airline started operations in November 2012 and has grown to operate scheduled services both domestically and across the entire West African region.
The current fleet includes several Airbus aircraft, with a recent order placed for thenew A320neo aircraft providing further capacity and reach.
Current network includes the immediate region, with codeshare agreements facilitating onward travel.
The airline currently employs over 600...
Air Cote d’Ivoire in late-June 2018 expanded codeshare partnership with Ethiopian Airlines, covering the latter’s service on Abidjan...
- Air Côte d'Ivoire adds Bouake – Bamako service from August 2018
- Ethiopian begins Air Côte d'Ivoire codeshare from May 2018
- Air Côte d'Ivoire adds new sectors from April 2017
- Air Cote d’Ivoire Plans Bouake – Bamako Service from Nov 2016
- Air Cote d'Ivoire NW16 Preliminary Service Changes
- The importance of air travel is being recognised in Africa