Nextjet, one of Sweden's largest airlines, focuses upon regional traffic. The company operates a scheduled network and also offers charter services across Europe. Nextjet codeshares with Scandinavian Airlines and Finnair and has interline agreements with multiple major network carriers, including AF, KL, BA and QR.
airBaltic at the launch of summer 2018 season expanded codeshare partnership with NextJet, covering additional domestic Swedish sectors operated...
- NextJet schedules new Umea routes in March 2018
- NextJet resumes Arvidsjaur – Örnsköldsvik in 3Q17
- airBaltic / NextJet begins codeshare service from April 2017
- KLM / NextJet plans codeshare service from late-March 2017
- NextJet adds Pori service from April 2017