Ernest Airlines is an Italian Airline with headquarters in Milan. The low-fare carrier serves the Albanian–Italian market.
Founded in October 2015, Ernest S.p.A. was granted the AOC and the Operating License as an Italian Air Carrier on April 11th, 2017.
Ernest Airlines currently operates with one Airbus A319-100 and one Airbus A320, and with the fleet continuing to expand.
Wizz Air has moved quickly to fill a gap in the market on routes between Italy and Albania following the suspension of Ernest Airlines.
- Ernest Airlines adds Rome – Odessa from April 2019
- Airline in focus: Ernest Airlines
- Ernest Airlines S19 new routes as of 25MAR19
- Route rundown: TLV-MAN, MCT-ATH, MXP-HRK
- Ernest Airlines schedules new Ukrainian routes in March 2019
- Ernest Airlines adds new routes to Kiev from Oct 2018