Ernest Airlines is an Italian Airline with headquarters in Milan . The low-fare carrier serves the Albanian – Italian market. Founded in October 2015, Ernest S.p.A. was granted the AOC and the Operating License as an Italian Air Carrier on April 11th, 2017. Ernest Airlines currently operates with one Airbus A319-100 and one Airbus A320, and with the fleet continuing to expand.
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago
This week: El Al to resume its Tel Aviv – Manchester route; Oman Air adds European destination; and Ernest Airlines continues Ukraine expansion.
- Ernest Airlines schedules new Ukrainian routes in March 2019
- Ernest Airlines adds new routes to Kiev from Oct 2018
- Ernest Airlines new routes in S18
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- Ernest Airlines expands Ukraine network from Dec 2017
- Minecraft billionaire's airline sets out low-cost ambitions