Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
LEVEL during winter 2018/19 season is expanding service to The Caribbean from France, with additional frequency added to Fort-de-France and...
- LEVEL in talks with Boeing and Airbus over fleet expansion
- LEVEL's expansion plans 'hurt by APD'
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20
- Routes most-read - our top stories of 2017
- Route rundown: BHX-ATQ, ANR-ZRH, ORY-EWR