Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
Featuring the latest news and orders announced at the 2018 Farnborough Airshow, including big orders for Boeing and Airbus, as well as details of...
- Route rundown: OSL-KBV, IAH-GUA, VIE-BCN
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more
- LEVEL launches Vienna service from July 2018
- Vienna calling for LEVEL as IAG plots Austrian assault
- LEVEL moves Oakland service to San Francisco from late-Oct 2018