Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
In the second part of our interview with Vincent Hodder, the chief executive of LEVEL, he discusses the low-cost carrier’s existing network and...
- LEVEL plots aggressive expansion once the building blocks are in place
- Route rundown: CKG-CDG, BCN-JFK, FCO-IAD
- LEVEL adds new Barcelona Trans-Atlantic routes in NS19
- Vienna’s low-cost battleground
- LEVEL schedules new Vienna routes in S19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up