Introduction to JetSMART
We are a new airline created by Indigo Partners, a private investment fund with over 15 years of experience developing successful Ultra Low-Cost airlines worldwide.
It currently has investments in Wizz Air (Eastern Europe), Volaris (Mexico) and Frontier Airlines (United States).
JetSMART is managed by a first-class team, from multiple nationalities and with long years of experience in the national and international air travel market.
Without a partnership between Delta and LATAM, American will have an unfair advantage in Latin America, Delta and LATAM argue.
- American plans tie-up with ULCC JetSMART
- Fly Peru gains AOC, to establish Lima base
- Chile's JetSMART looks to first-time flyers for growth
- JetSMART increases Colombia presence
- Route Analysis: Antofagasta-Cali
- Flybondi resumes operations, moves to Ezeiza