Adria Airways has fifty-seven years of experience in charter and scheduled services. We connect Slovenia to numerous European cities and offer excellent connections between central and SE Europe. As a Star Alliance member we provide access to a global network of flights to 191 countries. Our registered office is at Ljubljana Airport in Slovenia. We operate 196 scheduled flights from Ljubljana per week. Most of our charter flights connect Slovenia to holiday destinations in the...
Adria Airways :
has updated their profile
6 months 27 days ago
11 months 19 days ago
Adria Airways from September 2018 is introducing Saab 2000 aircraft to its fleet. The Saab 2000 is scheduled to operate following routes to/from...
- Adria launches Paderborn base in late-Oct 2018
- Adria plans Ljubljana – Dusseldorf April 2018 launch
- Adria plans new expansion in S18
- Seven new destinations for Adria Airways next summer
- Swiss carrier’s planes grounded; Powdair in 'desperate' funding plea
- Adria Airways cancels planned Munich – Bern launch in W17