The Slovenian airline Adria Airways has a wealth of experience spanning over 50 years in charter and scheduled air traffic. The Adria Airways story dates back to 1961, when it was founded as a charter company. In the 1980s the airline started serving scheduled routes, and became a member of the IATA, the International Air Transport Association. Today the majority of Adria Airways business is in scheduled flights; its network links Ljubljana with 17 cities throughout Europe and offers...
19 days 10 minutes ago
1 month 15 days ago
1 month 19 days ago
Adria Airways yesterday (29NOV17) announced routes addition for summer 2018 season, including selected service resumption. Planned new service as...
- Seven new destinations for Adria Airways next summer
- Swiss carrier’s planes grounded; Powdair in 'desperate' funding plea
- Adria Airways cancels planned Munich – Bern launch in W17
- Adria plans Munich – Berne from Nov 2017
- Because of the secured flights from Bern, Adria Airways will take back its involvement in Bern
- Adria Airways secures important air connections from the capital Bern