The Slovenian airline Adria Airways has a wealth of experience spanning over 50 years in charter and scheduled air traffic. The Adria Airways story dates back to 1961, when it was founded as a charter company. In the 1980s the airline started serving scheduled routes, and became a member of the IATA, the International Air Transport Association. Today the majority of Adria Airways business is in scheduled flights; its network links Ljubljana with 17 cities throughout Europe and offers...
20 days 14 hours ago
23 days 16 hours ago
Adria Airways earlier this month concerned planned Munich – Bern route, previously scheduled to commence on 06NOV17. The Star...
- Adria plans Munich – Berne from Nov 2017
- Because of the secured flights from Bern, Adria Airways will take back its involvement in Bern
- Adria Airways secures important air connections from the capital Bern
- Adria extends Lufthansa codeshare routes in W17
- Adria Airways outlines Adria Airways Switzerland aircraft service in W17
- Route rundown: LHR-SEZ, LJU-KBP, CCS-BOG