Adria Airways is a regional airline from Slovenia with 58 years of experience in scheduled and charter services.
The core business of Adria Airways is scheduled operations with a network of 194 weekly flights across 20 routes operated by a fleet of 20 aircraft with capacity of 50 to 144 seats.
From its hub in Ljubljana Airport Adria offers direct flights to 16 destination and attractive connecting opportunities between Western and Central Europe and Southeast Europe. From the secondary base in...
Star Alliance member Adria Airways in summer 2020 season is adding Ljubljana – Liverpool service, on board CRJ900 aircraft. First noted on...
- Adria Airways concludes Paderborn service in Feb 2019
- Adria discontinues 2 routes in Feb 2019
- Bulletin board: Airbus, Air France, SunExpress, Adria Airways
- Adria 1Q19 Paderborn service adjustment
- Air Canada / Adria begins codeshare partnership in 4Q18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
1 year 9 months ago