Aer Arann is an Irish regional airline. Founded in 1970, the company’s corporate head offices are located close to Dublin Airport. It operates 13 ATR aircraft to the UK and northern France from bases at Dublin, Cork and Shannon. Under a franchise agreement with Aer Lingus all services are branded as Aer Lingus Regional, and are distributed through www.aerlingus.com. Aer Arann retains full operational and commercial responsibility. Earlier this year Aer Arann launched its ‘new beginning’ initiative....
Around 14 million annual seats are available between Ireland and the UK with this year’s offering the largest this decade and up 4.8 per cent on...
- ROUTES EUROPE: Flybe Outlines new Southend Network
- Flybe Opens Southend Routes Under Stobart Air Franchise Agreement
- Aer Lingus Regional Reveals Cork Airport Expansion
- Aer Lingus Regional Expands at Shannon
- Where Will Aer Arann’s 'New Beginning' Strategy Take the Carrier?
- Aer Arann Announces Closure of Waterford Operations