The biggest airline in Ukraine - with fleet of about 60 aircrafts in 2011.
The only carrier, operating nonstop longhaul destinations from Kiev.
These operations are done with B-767-300ER. Currently Aerosvit Airlines has 8 machinces of this type in their fleet.
In 2011 Aerosvit operates over 70 international destinations from Kiev (KBP) hub.
Ukraine International Airlines from 25APR14 is launching service to the US, initially operating twice weekly flights with Boeing 767-300ER...
- WORLD ROUTES: Kharkiv Airport Looks For Direct Links to Europe and Asia
- Aerosvit Temporary Suspends Long-Haul Service in Feb/Mar 2013
- Aerosvit Further Downsizes Operation from late-Jan 2013
- AeroSvit and Ukraine International in Summer Route Switch
- Aerosvit to Transfer 21 Routes to Ukraine International Airlines in S13
- Aerosvit Further Postpones Shanghai Pu Dong Resumption till late-May 2013