Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle-East. Founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group has three hubs, the largest in Sharjah and the others in Morocco and Egypt. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track. It is publically listed on the Dubai stock exchange.
Air Arabia from late-June 2019 is adding service to Serbia, with the offering of Sharjah – Belgrade nonstop service. From 28JUN19, Airbus...
- Air Arabia adds Sulaymaniyah service from Nov 2018
- Air Arabia adds Kabul service from Oct 2018
- Air Arabia plans Prague launch in Dec 2018
- Air Arabia Najaf S18 frequency changes
- Air Arabia adds Grozny service from April 2018
- Air Arabia S18 Iran service reductions