Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China during the month of May and June 2018 is introducing Boeing 737 MAX 8 service on Beijing – Bangkok service, initially operating...
- Air China May 2018 Pakistan frequency changes
- Air China 3Q18 long-haul aircraft changes
- Air China March/April 2018 Singapore aircraft changes
- Air China schedules Panama City launch in April 2018
- Air China resumes Tianjin – Taichung service from April 2018
- Air China adjusts Houston S18 schedules