Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China in recent weeks filed additional updates for winter 2018/19 season, for international routes. Planned changes from 28OCT18, as of...
- Air China moves forward A350 Beijing – Milan debut to mid-Oct 2018
- Air China adds Chengdu – Phuket service from Oct 2018
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 06SEP18
- Analysis: Chinese airlines to top 600 million passenger milestone
- Air China re-opens Beijing – Barcelona reservation in mid-Nov 2018
- Air China W18 Kuala Lumpur service changes as of 17AUG18