Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Air France S19 Bangkok aircraft changes
- Air France expands European network in S19
- Air France cancels Guangzhou service from late-March 2019
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- Air France closes Riyadh reservations from Feb 2019
- Air France Jan 2019 Lagos service changes